Dear Kentucky English/Language Arts Teachers,
The theme this year is Agents of Change: Liberation through Literacy. We invite you to register for the conference here.
- Friday registration begins at 4 pm with vendors setting up all day and ready to go for attendees as they arrive.
- Friday opening session with light appetizers, logistics, and message from the president – 5:45 pm
- Message from KY Dept of Education – Micki Ray – 6 pm
- Keynote with Barry Lane, Literacy Advocate & Educator – 6:15 pm
- Engaging Friday mini-sessions (three to choose from) will follow.
- Saturday Morning the conference begins at 8:30 AM and ends at 3 pm.
Have a purchase order or wish to pay via check?
Mail PO to Patricia Hackworth:
198 Rose Drive
Prestonsburg, KY 41653
To register with a P.O. Please download and follow the mailing directions. We will issue a receipt/invoice for your conference registration.
Kristie Hofelich Ennis will serve as Conference Chair for the 2019 Conference.