In this Edition:
- The Grammar Conundrum- one teacher’s approach- Brianna Crowley- Guest Author
- Effective Ways to provide student feedback- Starr Sackstein- Guest Author
- Conferencing with Students- Starr Sackstein
- KEB Call for Submissions
- KRA Conference Information
- Conference Reflection/Photos
Access 2015 Summer Newsletter
In this issue:
- Conference at a Glance
- Professional Development and Resources
- Motivating VS Enabling – Guest Blog Post
- 10 Ways Literacy Narratives Will Rock Your World
- Book Fest 2015
2015 Winter Newsletter
Don’t forget KCTE/LA is on Facebook, Pinterest, and on Twitter!
Educators are invited to participate in our KCTE/LA Twitter Chat planned for 7 p.m. (Eastern) Monday, Feb. 2. Our topic will be “Professional Development” in honor of our upcoming conference planned for Feb. 27-28 in Lexington.
Join educators from across the state to collaborate and share ideas, proving that Kentucky teachers ARE leading the way! We will use the hashtag #KCTE2015 and our moderator will be Jennifer Fowler (Twitter handle @JSTaylorFowler).
We will organize the chat in a Question/Answer format. New Tweeters welcomed (and supported). If you are new to Twitter chats check out this “Beginner’s Guide to Twitter Chat Participation” for helpful tips.